Old 06-15-21, 12:51 PM   #3415
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Yes, 1.5 is Gold....But I have the original DVD 1.0 boxed (2007) and the update 1 5 Uboat missions downloaded (bought) some years ago from UBI (2008? 2009?)

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Ahoy, Fitz..

All good chum, was mentioned as I was not sure if you were aware of that pertinent bit of info..

On that note, Steam's copy selection (for those NOT aware), is they have 2 different versions of SH4 on their end. Sh4 v1.4 & SH4 v1.5, so any that go through them to grab a copy of SH4 should be aware of this, so as to know that they are grabbing the appropriate copy to use with FotRS, & a host of other meg mods besides just FotRS.

I know that there are still some of the older flavor flaves of mod sets that do utilize v1.4 which it also behooves the user to make sure of what they are grabbing when they grab those mods, just as well as knowing what copy of SH4...
Forewarned, is forearmed, as the expression goes... & just putting that out there, in the hopes of saving them (other sub sim players & mod users, so that they are indeed aware of this pertinent info...) any grief they may face when they go to wondering why things are not working as they should.

As always, I hope that this info is found to be helpful.

Sincerely...

M. M.