View Single Post
Old 06-14-21, 12:35 PM   #3405
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

For me, Sibutu Passage has been replete with patrols, but minimal merchant traffic in Jan / Feb 1942. I have encountered one AuxCru, innumerable fishing boats, probably over a dozen patrol craft with 2-4 at a time in the area, ranging from the ineffective, all the way through the "killer" category, with multiple throwers and racks, of which we might try to decrease the throwers so early in the war - but I digress... since editing the H6 radar, the airplanes are not near as persistent as before, so if there is nothing else I've learned from this and the Guadalcanal tests, it's that the airplanes are much more well-behaved for early and mid-war for the next release. The Attu area though, does not have many planes, and I therefore doubt if airplanes play a part. I also saw very little other traffic there. I am wondering about the amount of Save data though. I do remember doing a Save after maybe the sixth Objective, five of which I had done a Status Update to get, and the Save took a while to write. I should have Saved the Save, looking back on it... I don't even know how big it was... I'm going back in for another attempt. Last round failed to fail, and I am on the little laptop...

Edit 1700 Hours: Now I can't get it to break... which is OK also, I suppose... I'll keep trying.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 06-14-21 at 05:03 PM.
propbeanie is online   Reply With Quote