View Single Post
Old 06-14-21, 11:41 AM   #3403
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Every little detail definitely helps... I am still testing here, and coming to no conclusions thus far. Do you happen to know what your fuel level was percentage-wise, and how many torpedoes you had left versus how many your Titan Class can hold? If Mad Mardigan can let us know about his boat also, please... I shot off extra torpedoes at my last target prior to doing a Status Update, and was then below the percentage threshold and was informed "no new assignments available at this time". When I shot torpedoes after getting an assignment, so long as I got a "patrol for x days", I have been able to complete the assignments thus far... I have not figured-out why under certain unknown circumstances, a mission might fail to complete. Now, I have not attempted to stay much more than 2 weeks in a patrol location that fails, but maybe it is tied to the system "clock"?? I dunno. If there was a consistency to this, it would make it a bit easier to track down... - the failures thus far usually happen after liberal use of high TC (trying to speed testing), but it doesn't always fail with high use of TC, and the greatest percentage of missions by far do complete just fine... The 2 failures I have managed to induce thus far, were not the same mission. Both were Patrols, and both were for six days. Still looking.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote