View Single Post
Old 06-13-21, 03:33 PM   #1345
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Challenge all you want. But dont wait until AFTER the electoral college votes. To then discredit a several hundred year old system of government with unfounded accusations and conspiracy theories because you dont like the results.

Anyone you know of presenting any evidence yet?
Considering that AZ is auditing ballots and other states have folks observing those audits, with preps possibly coming for they're own, who knows? I hear they are currently looking at ballots that only cast votes for Pres/VP.

All other things being equal, if someone challenges the results and you are confident that they were aboveboard, why wouldn't you welcome audits? And I don't mean hand recounts of the exact same ballots. I mean scrutinizing each ballot.

One of the GA election workers has come out to report that she and a few others questioned several sets of ballots that had no folds or creases you'd expect from a mail-in, and the bubbles for Biden on those ballots were all filled in clearly with the same exact "shadow" below the darkened bubble, which is a common artifact of photocopying.

People have questioned why radiomodems were present in voting machines at the time of the election. It seems reasonable, from a process standpoint, to have an audit trail showing they were removed or disabled. That trail doesn't exist.

People have questioned why GA declared a water main break, sent counters and observers home for the night, and then produced suitcases of ballots and recommenced counting - all recorded on security cameras. The explanations for that are entirely unbelievable.

People need to feel confident that the *process* is clean and unable to be gamed to cheat. Right now, that doesn't exist.

If the system is corrupted and the people in the system are corrupt, then you get rid of the people and the system.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote