Old 06-13-21, 12:51 AM   #3392
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Big thing then, you were appropriately assigned the mission on the 22nd / 23rd is what it sounds like... What I am experiencing, and it doesn't matter whether I build a mission, or do multiple Status Updates near areas I know have more missions, but after the 3rd mission or objective completion, it seems to get dicey as to whether the next one (4th) Objective will complete. I have not had a 3rd mission not complete, and on the 4th, it seems to be about a 66% OK, with the 5th being a 50-50 & the sixth being a 1 in three chance of completing. I do not remember having seen this before, neither in FotRSU nor any other mod or Stock. I now wonder if you and Comder can look at your OS build info please. Click on your Windows Start button (lower-left of course), Settings, Update & Security. You'll probably have to scroll down a bit n the next page to click on OS Build Info, and then scroll down on that page a bit to see "Windows Specifications" - which you might not have, if you haven't updated lately. Under that is a "Copy" button (with the recent updates) that you can click on, and then "Paste" into your next post. Mine looks like:
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎5/‎17/‎2020
OS build 19043.1052
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3740.0
The "Version" and "OS build" lines are what I am most curious about for the both of your computers.

But I am curious about a potential Windows interference, since the last update "trashed" all three of my installs' configurations, and I had to alter their Properties pages to get the game to function... SubSim member mazzi a while back mentioned adding the FotRSU version of the game to the Windows registry with running TDW's SH Validator, and I experimented with adding my v1.39 & v1.46 installs to the Windows "Path" statement, and that does make a difference in game play and some effects. My current "testing" and "modding" installs do not have that, so I'll also see if maybe that will make a difference also... all I know is that it is weird, whatever it is.
Ahoy, propbeanie...

My current build info on My computer...

Edition : Windows 10 Pro
Version : 20H2
Installed on : 06/‎5/‎2021
OS build : 19042.1052
Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0

Device name Master-Lee
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz 2.79 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX
Product ID XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Graphics:
Nvidia GeForce GT 720
Driver version 466.77

Driver, is the latest released by them for the graphics card I have currently.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 06-13-21 at 01:07 AM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote