View Single Post
Old 06-06-21, 06:24 PM   #3355
Mios 4Me
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Is there anything new on the missing second crew slot for 40 mm AA upgrades?

After completing Balao's inaugural patrol, we installed the Bofors but the second crew position was not created. Wolfeinsamer's fix did not work and the other fixes in that readme do not seem directly applicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I think I found the Tanker issue... It is set to spawn every 10 days for some odd reason... consider that issue fixed... maybe. As for coming into Tawi Tawi - without trying too hard, I found several spots that are 19.2m deep, or right at 62 foot. With bit more of zoom and slower scanning with the "H" key in the ME, I'll bet I could find spots less than 45 foot, as big as that "shallows" area is. It's a bit like Fremantle in that regard. If you are ever in doubt, take a sonar ping sounding of the depth under keel. I also would not exceed Ahead Slow with the periscope up, much less in shallows. Remember also, when within the 100 fathom line (anything less than 600 feet), you are supposed to destroy and jettison the pieces of your ECM Mark II cypher machine, and destroy all code books and messages. Report immediately to ComSubs for reprimand...
Interesting. Tthat's the first time I can recall taking damage in such a situation. Is that a welcome new feature or have I had a charmed life?

Last edited by Mios 4Me; 06-06-21 at 06:37 PM.
Mios 4Me is offline   Reply With Quote