View Single Post
Old 05-29-21, 10:13 PM   #3325
Comder
Commander

Downloads: 83
Uploads: 0

Propbeanie,

I have my report. While I was on patrol in the Luzon Straits. I had a ship and destroyer spawn ahead of my course. Track it, then the ship changed coarse. The Destroyer stay on course. sunk the ship ( Kotobuki Maru 2-13-1942 19:23 Long 118 48" E. Lat 16 48" N. ) changed course to intercept the Dystroyer. The ship never closed on me. When I locked on to it, 0 nots. I used external veiw, the ship was above water with the props as dry as could be. Destroyer Kasumi Class 2-13-1942 19:41 Long 118 48" E. Lat 16 52" N.
On the next mission, I was patroling around Hong Kong. I get a notification of a fast contact. I click on it. Displays speed very fast. So a plane. I deside to shoot it down. I tc a little to bring it closer. then there are four contacts that turn into 4 grayed out sunk ship markers. I could not get accurate berings, but I got the general area. Long 113 E. Lat 21 N . I am commanding the Uss Normandy Titan class.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Games\FOTRSU1.46\MODS]

100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.46_EN
Nippon_Maru_v1.2.1
Titan_Normandy_FOTRS_V146
452_MoonlightzSonarLines

Also I belive I figure out how the Frigate is activated. I might be incorrect, but for the longest time I have just been patrolling east to west in my grids. I could never get the Ghost Frigate to appear. No matter how long I patroled in the Luzon Straits. Then I remebered your map. I thought what if I did my grid North and south. I then got a contact. This was not like in the stock game, 27 knots and labeled what's this?. So I thought it to be a slow moving ship. When I periscope it, the Ghost Frigate is what I saw. I like you named it and slowed it down. Easier to see the Ghosts on board. I was driving myself crazy trying to get it to appear. The only time before was almost a year ago.
Thanks to all of you I really enjoy this mod. Popbeanie, so far so good. I believe the trouble I had was due to my not editing correctly the flotlla.upc file. opps lol

Thank you

Comder

Asus ROG Strix Scar G732LXS-XS99
I9 10th GEN, 32gb MEM, RX2080 8GB nvidia, 2TB SSD
Windows 10 Pro

Warship? What warship?
Comder is offline   Reply With Quote