View Single Post
Old 05-23-21, 05:25 PM   #3296
Comder
Commander

Downloads: 83
Uploads: 0
Default Glitch??

Good Afternoon Gentlemen,
I am giving a report on some interesting happenings. The date is Feb. 14th 1942. I am on patrol in the Formosa Straits for ten days. I am low on torpedoes, So I decide to take the boat out of the patrol area to refit in Surabayo. I go through the Formosa Strait down through the South China Sea. I continue down in between Singapore and Borneo. I reach Surabayo before it is abandoned and refit. I return to my patrol area up through the Celebes Sea and the east coast of the Philippines. I complete my mission. I do not come across any shipping while I do so. ( about 8 to 10 days) when I radioed in, they gave me the South China Sea mission. I was told to pay attention to Manila and the Straits around the area. I went to Manila. There was still friendly shore batteries and one ship that was on map, but not there. I spent about two weeks looking for Japanese ships, found none. Search all of South China Sea, Singapore area, and Saigon area no ships found. I searched every port no ships. I always ran into those bloody planes though! LOL. So I could not finish mission. So I plotted a course for Dublon. I thought there would be ships. I did not come across any ships while I traveled to Dublon. When I arrived, the ships where there. I was able to sink the all. The mission showed completed. I radioed in. I was given Patrol west of Marshall Islands. I traveled out into the open sea. I was on the surface, 0 nots and no time compression. I saved the game. Long day. I attempted to load the saved game the next day. The game locked the computer completely up. I had to restart the computer to clear it. This happened each time I tried. So I loaded the previous saved file. This loaded. I was in the South China Sea. This is where I had left off heading to Surabayo. I decided to plot a course back to my patrol area instead. I figured I could just run out my 10 days then refit. My course plot took me back on the east side of Formosa. Once I was back in my patrol area, ships a plenty started appearing and I with no torpedoes. There was even a TF. a big one. All I had was my deck guns. When I completed the mission, I radioed in, I was told no more missions. I could return to base or do what I want. I decided to return to base. When I got to the Green marker, I saved the game. I then move on to base. I refitted the ended patrol. I was able to do all the maintenance. Then I went to go out on patrol. I would select start from outside harbor, CTD. I tried deleting all the in and out files and re enter base. I still got CTD when trying to leave. The only thing that work, was to transfer to Fremantle. I was then able to go out on patrol without a CTD. I have two other notes. 1) when my deck guns or flack guns would be damaged. They would never completely be repaired until I would activate them. 2) I came across a ship in the Formosa area that was high in the water. (prop and rudder out of water) Feb 23, 1942 08:48 long 122 13" E lat 27 33" N The Heian Maru. I am also using the Titan sub.

100_FallOfTheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.46EN
Nippon_Maru_v1.2.1
Titan_Normandy_FOTRS_v146
452_MoonLightzSonarLines

Sorry about the long post. I just wanted to be accurate. I am not sure if the titan added to this or not. I have not had this problem before with this sub. I hope this helps PropBeanie or at least a good read.

Thanks
Comder

Asus ROG Strix Scar G732LXS-XS99
I9 10th GEN, 32gb MEM, RX2080 8GB nvidia, 2TB SSD
Windows 10 Pro

Warship? What warship?
Comder is offline   Reply With Quote