View Single Post
Old 05-05-21, 10:08 PM   #3200
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 437
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Have you found your Save folder? My Win10 has been putting the MultiSH4 created folders initially in the root folder of the games drive, such as if I have a game path of "E:\Games \FotRSU etc.", and I run MultiSH4, which usually makes the Save folder in "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4", it now creates "E:\SH4" for me... after several plays of the game, it does "move" the folder to the proper place, which I suspect is a function of the "Windows Insider" account I have on this particular computer, and that OneDrive has to "coordinate" itself with My Documents... I do not know for certain, and whether Pro would be like Home in that regard, if you even had OneDrive activated on that computer...
i have only one hard drive (C) and MultiSH4 did what it always does and created the new folder structure in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\FO2, which is what i needed it named.

i'll make that Properties change and see what happens on the next patrol.

Edit: so i reloaded the most recent patrol when i was RTB. it loaded on the first attempt however when i attempted to set a waypoint, i got the protractor icon but no string appeared and i could not set a waypoint.
i'll be unchecking that Disable Fullscreen feature ASAP.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is online   Reply With Quote