View Single Post
Old 04-27-21, 07:34 PM   #3131
flaminus
Sparky

Downloads: 502
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The Japanese radar is too good, and too numerous early. We will "fix" that for the next release. Initial impressions are that they will also stay overhead for longer than seems real... The H6 apparently gives them the ability to "see" you beneath the waves, so each attack is on top of your submarine, no mater how you twist or turn... Not cool...
Thanks
But do you mean that Japanese has radar even in 1942, and on planes? or some ships with radar and inform the planes the position of me? It seems bringing "radar warning" back is becoming necessary.
And yes, they stay overhead very long, sometimes I went underwater for a few hours and surfaced, only finding the planes are still around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
This might be contributing to what mikesn9 and Mad Mardigan are discussing above. Just starting on testing the edits now. This is like the other day though, that a person can look at the forest until they're blue in the face, and still not see the trees... We'll try to figure if that change was on purpose (doubtful) or just a leftover from a "copy edit"... Thank you very much for finding that.
I'm quite happy to be helpful.The medwar salmon/sargo towers do exist in the "Objects" folder of FOTRSU, so it's illogic not using them. Hoping that just a mis-copying of text.

===============================
Quote:
Originally Posted by flush deck View Post
Hi guys
I've made some test on Japan units
Need to dig more for camo schemes and colours.
Masterpieces of work! So gorgeous and looking forward to seeing them in game. While some of the ships in the game are very poorly textured, such as Japanese Nagato Battleship. Wishing those bad textures can be reworked and all the textures would have uniform style. huge projects~

Last edited by flaminus; 04-27-21 at 07:49 PM.
flaminus is offline   Reply With Quote