Old 04-26-21, 02:24 PM   #3121
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesn9 View Post
When your sonar was not rotating, what were the conditions of your other gauges? the infamous high noon? while your sonar was not rotating, was the digital information (upper left of screen) changing?
Far as I know of.. working, I'd assume. Right after I loaded My last save.. got in, went to map to get My sub rolling back on speed & course set.. then went to check the sonar & see if the reload set things back to rights. When I saw it hadn't. I exited. completely.. just the same as when I 1st noted that the sonar wasn't swinging around like it should when I was running a check to see if there was anything nearby before I went to surface.. to begin with.

After popping off this reply, will see of reloading again.. & eyeball every thing else gauges wise an see if they too.. are frozen up.. aka high noon froze.

By digital info changing, upper left of screen.. you meaning the location bell saying command room > bridge indicator.. if so, will see if that is showing up as it is supposed to.. which I wish it wasn't included.. as is just annoying at times...

M. M.