View Single Post
Old 03-28-21, 09:30 AM   #37
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
I'd refrain from using fighting talk like that until you see all of the image first, usually people dressed like that have got a vicious killer dog or something to back them up.
Yep, a Chihuahua with a couple of grenades strapped to their backs are bleeding lethal, I'd use the old but trusted Green Cross Code if I were you, it's a short step-by-step procedure designed to enable pedestrians to live a bit longer. While the Code has undergone several changes over the years, the basic tenets are "Stop, Look, Listen, Think" or "Stop Look Listen Live".

It's your choice though.
I can't speak to Europe, but here in the US, it seems the majority of antifa tend to attack easy targets who can't defend themselves. The moment they pick the wrong person to need with, they go crying to the police that they hate to protect them.

Just saw a video of some antifa turd attack a woman and then proceed to get a mudhole stomped into his backside by some big Samoan-looking guy.

I'm of the opinion that local PDs should be issuing orders to give them all a good dose of wooden shampoo. And if they meet ANYTHING that could be considered lethal weapons, they shoot to kill.

People with common sense know the difference between peaceful protest and violent rioters.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote