Old 03-02-21, 01:33 PM   #2814
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgregor the Hammer View Post
"Copy that. The team appreciates that. Version 1.39 is even better, so long as you do not transfer into one of the Advance Base locations... sigh - We are currently working on the next release, and are already about a month behind on releasing it, due to issues with the Flotillas file (the Advance Bases are not cooperating). Doing another build this evening, with hopefully a full set of working Flotillas... "

I have considered rev'ing up to 1.39. The rubs are giving up a career and the mod limitation. I guess I could set-up another iteration of FotRSU @ 1.39 and see if I like it. I'll think on it....
Ahoy Mac, ol' chum...

Have to say, that despite not being able to utilize the add in mods (outside of adding in the Nippon Maru 1.. that is) is NOT all bad.

Yeah, it may be of losing progress with doing so, not 100% sure that upping from a later version to v1.39 is back compatible... thus far, haven't had any issues with following the chain up to this point so far, until just prior to 1.39 from the 1 before it.

The only down side (for Me, at any rate...) I wear glasses & could really use having more.. upsizing when using either the Uzo, bino's or the peri... which (heck, has been a bit since I've used it, can't recall the name of it right off..) mod to have that. Another mod I used was making it so the telegraph, Compass & the depth gauges dials were bigger helped.. those are what I miss most.

Outside of that, if I remember right, I did explain on how to do more than 1 copy so if you remember that, can do that without any issues. If you need a refresher, hit Me up & I'll gladly go back over it with ya.. No charge..

Sorry, Me weird sense of humor shows up at odd times..

M. M.