View Single Post
Old 02-22-21, 06:48 PM   #814
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Most members of Congress keep their tax returns secret don't they?, so why should ex President Trump have his tax returns made available to the public?.

In fact I would say to make it more fairer, every senator and representative should be included as well, you should add the SCOTUS to that list as well so it doesn't become a witch hunt.
I'm sure they'd all be back pedalling faster than Usain Bolt on a motorbike if the public demanded the same from them as they're demanding from Trump.

Don't throw stones in a greenhouse.

Oh I don't know if it's safe to say congress is immune. Whoever holds power gets to abuse it and abuse it they do. Remember fanatics can justify any action. Take Adam Schiff for instance hellbent to paint Trump as a law breaker. Subpoenaed phone records of private citizens in a most disgraceful breach of ethical and legal propriety.

Today the FBI have seized cellphones of certain members of congress.
Quote:
FBI Seized Congressional Cellphone Records Related to Capitol Attack

The inclusion of congressional phone data in the FBI investigation raises thorny constitutional questions.
https://theintercept.com/2021/02/22/...phone-records/

I hope those who give them a pass realize they are giving permission for it to happen to them.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-22-21 at 10:18 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote