Old 02-18-21, 02:10 PM   #1945
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
What would be interesting, is if the sensitivity of them reacting, could be date controlled through SH3 Commander... so that the results would approximate that of actual effects during WW2 as it is known of....

M. M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Good idea but seeing as they must use visual spotting even if radar equipped to attack a u-boat not sure what could be done that way ?
Was just a thought.. as I know there are other stuff, that can & is date controlled... like the ext. torp load out that occurs later on during the war. Which I do use...

It would be grand, if this with the reaction from aircraft could be worked out to be date controlled so as to sim that as it occurred back then.. but... no rush & no pressure.. if you decide to tackle it.. I wish you all the best in succeeding in it.

Like I said, was just a thought based on what I know of with things being implemented through SH3Cmdr...

Am limited in knowing just what to do, to make mods.. but am well learned in making use of them, even if sometimes I end up with well.. lets just say, weird results... & I am like Wile E Coyote, back to the drawing board... speaking of ol' Wile, ever wonder if being the 'genius' he claimed to be, if He ever considered just who owned Acme, where he got all of the things used by him.... to disastrous ends...

M. M.