View Single Post
Old 02-13-21, 04:28 AM   #193
Lucky_Phil
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Love the LSH3 2020 update

Greetings!
I really love the LSH 2020 update, it has so many improvements and runs much more smoothly than the older versions.

I am up to patrol 36 now.

Just wondering ... ???

In the early missions I came across an instance at Wilhelmshaven where one of the locks became blocked by a small cargo ship which crashed itself into the dock in front of lock gates!

This was quite unexpected and a bit of fun.

Was this programmed into the game or a bug?

It was no real issue - I just had to reverse the sub, turn around and try a different lock to get out of the base.

One other small issue I had which I was wondering if it was a bug affecting others was in one mission from Lorient - I was sent to patrol grid location AL49 ...

No such grid exists on my game map as it looks like a number of grids in the AL area are missing?

The AL grid looks like it has a slight offset to the left - resulting in a whole column of grid numbers missing in that AL sector?

Again, not much of an issue because I just patrolled around the general area instead of making it to an assigned grid and returned to base after a while.

Thanks again for the amazing work that has gone into this latest version. The increased detail around the docks and the better ship explosions etc are really excellent.

Best wishes from down-under.

Lucky_Phil from Melbourne Australia.