View Single Post
Old 02-09-21, 06:29 PM   #840
Viktor_Prien
Navy Dude

Downloads: 313
Uploads: 0

Fresh new install everything untouched, patcher untouched, no additional mods activated. ( TWoS full install files re-downloaded from here: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=210703 )
Single mission " German Jet Fighters ".
Sub flag behaviour exactly as before of the new install or rather waving in the wrong direction.
Navigation tool markings: faint and not black by default

Campaign missions, everything fine. ( Except navigation tool markings that, as expected, remain of a light grey colour and barely visible, especially in 4K res )

In brief, as I was expecting because I was sure of not having touched anything about this, the game behave exactly as before the fresh install or rather, in campaign missions everything working working as planned ( again tool markings colours apart ), Single mission some features display odd behaviour in respect to what planned ( Nothing major, I use single missions only for tests ).

In the next days I'll check if the flag behaviour is relevant only to the misssion reported above or also to other ones.

*Additional tip: The TWoS mod definitively needs a rework of the font sizes and HUD icons dedicated to the 4K resolution. Until 2K res everything is good but in 4K res almost all the writings and HUD icons remains very small and hard to be seen ( Writings in particular ). If you can prepare me a list of all the files ( or at least the major ones just to have an idea where to look at quickly ) that affect the font size ( No need for the HUD because I already know where all the files of interest are located ), if for you is ok, I'll take care of making the necessary modifications ( I'll realise them as a stand alone mod so you can then manage them at your will ). Requesting the list to shorten realisation times.

Reported only for your knowledge, as said no major issues with the game at all. The TWoS mod is a blast and your work has been exceptional, not a single doubt about it!

Last edited by Viktor_Prien; 02-09-21 at 06:49 PM.
Viktor_Prien is offline   Reply With Quote