View Single Post
Old 02-09-21, 12:28 AM   #2729
Tucker
Seaman

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Truth be told, most of the old mods are probably still compatible, but since v1.26p was such a shtinker (just ask Moonlight lol), we put the moratorium on additional mods, so that we could be certain of having found most of the issues, without having to sift through excess chaffe. Anything for the menu_1024_768.ini definitely is a risk, due to changes made in that file, but the strategic map symbols should be fine, as well as bigger better protractors, anything with the U-Mark, the dudz, but the EasyAOB, Same-SizedDials, NoScrollNavMap and the like could potentially cause troubles, since the menu ini file is not the same build. I don't think the AI mods are valid anymore either, because those are now the "default"... - a mind is a terrible thing to lose...
Hu, well I will hold off on any add on mods for right now, but maybe a little bit down the road I will see if I can get the map symbols mod up and running. Especially if it is not going to be reintegrated into the next release. But until then, I guess I will just do without. Might go try my luck at Dark Waters and a Uboat campaign in the meantime. That will mean I will have to figure out the Uboat TDC, which confuses me to no end, especially their updated one. But we will see if I am smart enough to do it haha.

Last edited by Tucker; 02-09-21 at 11:46 AM.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote