View Single Post
Old 02-08-21, 10:28 PM   #2728
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Hey you two, Its called British humour, if you don't understand it don't comment on it, I'm sure Mr beanie can take care of himself with out any other members poking their nose in and creating a bleeding mountain out of a molehill.

If Mr beanie doesn't like the urine being extracted out of him (commonly known in England as taking the piss) all he has to do is say so, I'll just mark him down as another humourless yankee from across the pond, which from what I've seen over the years is not the case.

Now Mr beanie, I understand its not going to be possible to have the USS "Sally Sparrow" sailing the seven seas, well all I can say to that is its a damned shame old boy, a real damned shame.
No worries. I am well aware of and used to the humor involved - and torpedobait and jldjs, I do thank you fellers, but just look at his Location - he drove off into the weeds (copse) ("Blring me a shrubbery... one that is nice... and not too expensive!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
... Well that's too bad and great to hear at the same time. I ended up clearing out my save file to make way for the new version, but its not the end of the world. Also with the next update will the map symbols add on be put back in, and Vickers mod hopefully be compatible/added in? Or is that just wishful thinking hahaha...
Truth be told, most of the old mods are probably still compatible, but since v1.26p was such a shtinker (just ask Moonlight lol), we put the moratorium on additional mods, so that we could be certain of having found most of the issues, without having to sift through excess chaffe. Anything for the menu_1024_768.ini definitely is a risk, due to changes made in that file, but the strategic map symbols should be fine, as well as bigger better protractors, anything with the U-Mark, the dudz, but the EasyAOB, Same-SizedDials, NoScrollNavMap and the like could potentially cause troubles, since the menu ini file is not the same build. I don't think the AI mods are valid anymore either, because those are now the "default"... - a mind is a terrible thing to lose...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote