View Single Post
Old 02-08-21, 05:23 PM   #2726
Tucker
Seaman

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Didn't recall seeing of a mention of, until now, of the version you were rockin' with... if you did & I missed it, then My apologies...
No worries you didnt miss anything, I didnt mention which version I was using because I had assumed I was still using the most current version haha. But anyways this just means I will have to keep an eye out for future releases so I end up not falling behind and reporting bugs/issues that are no longer relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I would finish the current career. ~IF~ current tests go as anticipated, we might have the next version out prior to your finishing that career. I am in the final stages of Flotillas edits, make an alpha build and hand-off to s7rikeback for further evaluation, brainstorming and further tests, then we'll see what we have (s7rikeback has completed a LOT of double-checking)...
Well that's too bad and great to hear at the same time. I ended up clearing out my save file to make way for the new version, but its not the end of the world. Also with the next update will the map symbols add on be put back in, and Vickers mod hopefully be compatible/added in? Or is that just wishful thinking hahaha.

Anyways, keep up the great work yall.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote