Old 02-08-21, 12:22 AM   #2719
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
In all fairness, I wasn't using any add on mods with this latest version, because I didnt even realize there was an updated version released on December 23rd. I was still using v1.24 with the 1.2 to 1.26 patch, along with the supported lotsadudz, and strategic map symbols mods. Plus the Vickers mods with the compatibility patch. It had worked great. But now I know there is a new version so I will use that one and not use any of the add on mods. But it sounds like you are going to implement Vickers Officers Country mod, which was superb, and hopefully the strategic map symbols mod again because that one really added to the map.

Also thanks for informing me in the round about way that yall had a new version released! Only issue is now I've got to start my campaign over again haha.
Didn't recall seeing of a mention of, until now, of the version you were rockin' with... if you did & I missed it, then My apologies...

That said, I (& speaking only for Myself here.. as I can't speak for all..) keep an eye out for the mods & if they get updates... & in that light, can't even begin to tell you the number of times of having to restart a career, for the main reason being, that some of the updates for mods, were NOT backward compatible with game saves.

So, restarting on a career, I feel your pain...

M. M.