View Single Post
Old 01-27-21, 11:17 AM   #207
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
To convict someone in a court of law, not the Senate, you need evidence. Everything that Trump said in public as President has been recorded. Can you find any instance where Trump called for armed rebellion? Or for his followers to storm the Capital, damage property and fight with security? Without conclusive evidence, in other words, his actual words saying it, there wouldn't be much of a case.
Yes you can. read my post, if you may. I'll repeat the important parts: "We'll march to the capital, I'll be there with you...", "these people here are not taking it any longer...", "you have to show strength...", "our country has had enough..." "you have to get your people to fight" SIC! "We have to get rid of the weak congress-people..." "it is time that somebody did something about it...", "we have it deep in our souls, and we fight. we fight like hell. and if you don't fight like hell you won't have a country anymore." That was some quotes of the (n/sh)ameless.
For giggles: "Lets have trial by combat!" (R. Guliani on the same stage)
“We’re coming for you,” (Don Jr. towards republicans that we're not supporting the now-ex-president.
Sonicfire1981 is offline   Reply With Quote