Old 01-19-21, 06:18 PM   #801
alexsanjaya
Watch

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0
Icon9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
ok, laptops, well, then, using a keypad key will be difficult.
jimimadrid created Keymapper for this occasion.
it is pretty good for re-assigning keys however it has been known to CTD every now-and-again. be patient.
keep in mind, that the changes are made in real-time to the Command.Cfg file, so make a copy of that file before you begin.
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...=4715&act=down

It was the first thing I've tried. Unfortunately as it turn out it doesn't work. The Keymapper can't even make the correct selection and the change can't even be save (I did read the readme file and follow the instructions there)

Quote:
in the old days of OpMonsun, labels were in German and one had to apply a mod to translate into English.
please keep in mind that some of the game labels are "text" files and some of the game labels are graphics, which means that the text files can be translated with a lower degree of difficulty than the graphics which need to be not only translated but re-created with the appropriate graphics tool(s).
Quote:
Before you yell 'verdamt' on Dark Waters please keep in mind that OpMonsun was quite "buggy" and that the Dark Waters team cleaned up a lot of that as well as added more content.

Stability is the main reason I use Dark Waters in the first place. And I admit I haven't experienced a single CTD so far. Unfortunately it brings new problem that doesn't exist back in the OM + OMEGU, such as the English language labels, unplayable Type IXD2 for example.
alexsanjaya is offline   Reply With Quote