vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisenwurst View Post

Stripease-Moi...

Bucket List.

The title of the clip reminded me of a 1962 #1 hit instrumental number by composer David Rose; the little two-minute composition was released by accident when his record company need a B-side for a Rose single and couldn't reach him for a decision on what to release; the record company delegated the decision to an office clerk who sorted through some unreleased Rose tapes and he liked this ditty, so it became the B-side, but it also became, arguably, David Rose's most memorable hit, not to mention becoming the go-to accompaniment for millions of strippers worldwide...

I picked a clip with a sexy young lady and I do hope the moderators won't object to it being too sexy...

...here, in the US, the tune was paired with a stunningly beautiful and sexy former Miss Universe finalist, Miss Sweden 1961, Gunilla Knutsson to sell men's shave cream; the combination of the tune and Ms. Knutsson served to sell an awful lot of product...

...don't know about any other guy, but if I had been of shaving age in 1967, I'd have bought a case of the stuff...

<O>