Old 11-30-20, 05:00 PM   #4084
marcelw93
Swabbie

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0
Default Empty Messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Apply only the supplement to the game and see if they work then. If so, then apply each mod you want one at time (with H.sie's patch last), testing each one as they're installed.
That will tell you where the conflict is. If they don't work with only H.sie's patch installed, there is the problem.
Today I played at first GWX Vanilla, just with the 4GB-Patch. And it worked correct. No empty messages. The next try I installed The H.Sie Patch (The
V16B1-Patch-Kit). First I copied the files into the game directory. Then I patched the sh3.exe. After that I select the options with the HsieOptionsSelector (didn`t activate Diesel damage and Wolfpack). After that I copied the en_menu and de_menu files into the Supplement folder and added the additional lines before I activated the Supplement mod. I checked the correct activation of the supplement mod. Then I started the 20th time 1945 at Bergen and drove directly into the near mine field. And of course I received blank messages from the CE. I receive other messages like ,,oxygen 20%"

I'm feeling like a noob.
marcelw93 is offline   Reply With Quote