View Single Post
Old 09-20-20, 11:21 PM   #1864
Mios 4Me
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mios 4Me View Post

- Once in each patrol, the sub has stopped at a plotted turn at high TC for no obvious reason. I haven't seen that before.
Which boat, approximate date, where did you sail from, and where you at the time?
The second one was on Trout's second patrol from Midway, approximately March 1942, near Convoy College. The first one was either on Trout's first (Bungo Suido) in Jan 1942, or early in the very lengthy second (Area 4 or Haha Jima).

Quote:
- On one Single Mission and one career patrol, we were in extremely close range and taken under fire before the ships were sighted. I realize this may be related to the single sensor issues PB has mentioned before, although the enemy TF in the Single Mission didn't spot us early either as they didn't fire until we were within 1000 meters.
Same "Which boat, approximate date, where were you", questions, but this time, "which single mission?"
Bungo Suido or On the Move. Probably the former, but unsure. The career patrol was Trout's second, this time assigned to Convoy College (the NE one of the two we had this patrol).

Quote:
Game Replays are resource hogs, and will add considerably to the size of your Save folder. Are you doing them on a Single Mission, or a Career?
Career.
Mios 4Me is offline   Reply With Quote