View Single Post
Old 09-12-20, 07:14 AM   #1809
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I haven't seen that either yet. I do not like those. Have you got the mod listing from JSGME, and can you link me a copy of your Save folder, or at the least, the latest dated, highest numbered Save folder inside your Save folder?
Mod List:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.5.0.150
[G:\Ubisoft\Silent_Hunter_IV\MODS]

100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.21p_EN
399_NoScrollNavMap
449_FOTRSU Umark Removal
450_Lite Fog v2 + 300' Underwater Visability
901_strategic_map_symbols

I don't have a clue as to how to upload any of my save files or their components.

All I can say is that I started a career in a Sargo (Spearfish) out of Manila on 12/8/41, ended the first patrol at Surabaya, ended the 2nd patrol at Perth/Fremantle, did one more out of there, and then was offered the Tambor (Taurtog). Completed one patrol from Perth/Fremantle (same objective as the 2nd patrol, the one from Surabaya - land a team on the far side of Luzon). I did think it unusual to have the exact same mission for the 2nd and 4th patrols from 2 different bases and 2 different boats. Otherwise all seemed normal. It was while attempting to start the 5th patrol (2nd in the Tambor boat) that I ran into the Objective Missing error.

If you have a suggestion for getting you my save file(s) I'll be happy to do that.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote