Old 08-22-20, 12:34 PM   #1667
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzartz View Post
i clicked more than three times (

welp, I'm gonna back to this game again after such a long hiatus, and always thanks to Mr. propbeanie and Friends for making this wonderful mod, well there might be some bugs here and there but tbh i think this is the best mod for SH4 so far
"clicked more than three times" for what? Is something not working? Let us know the details, and we'll attempt to see what's up. First though, what is your mod list? Use JSGME, and use the blue "Tasks..." link in its middle gutter and choose
"Export activated mods lists to..." and choose the Clipboard, then paste that info into your next post. Also, did you delete the Save folder (C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4) or create a new one with MultiSH4? Do you have LAA properly activated on the SH4.exe file? Also, while s7rikeback and I might be the only active SubSim members posting here lately, the mod was for the most part, a team effort, and not just of the FotRSU Mod Team, but of the AOTD_MadMax team, and of the TMO team prior to them, plus a host of contemporaries, most of whom we hope we gave proper acknowledgement to in the ReadMe files in the mod's Support folder :wink:... We stand on the shoulders of giants, and reap all of the glory, passing the blame to those preceding... |;^) - but we do thank you for the "thanks"

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote