Thread: [REL] Dark Waters
View Single Post
Old 06-24-20, 06:42 AM   #563
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Need info...

OK, have 2 things I'd like to find out of how to add or edit in game...

First off, is dealing with sub emblems... noticed with 1 sub I got assigned to, that there was NO sub emblem for it, yet on another sub, (same type, by the way.. Type IX... note, this is just 1 example...) that sub did indeed HAVE a sub emblem to select to add to it before heading out to do a patrol.

So, with adding in emblems for subs.. where do I put them.. I looked through SH3, SH4 & SH5, for some clue to this & the only sign of doing so, was with SH3 of it having a folder tagged 'Emblems' in the \data folder. 4 & 5, had nary such a critter... so what solution is there..???

The 2nd thing.. is a bit more involved... as it pertains to more than 1 item in the question & will try & keep it short, as well...

After finding contacts, as memory serves Me correctly, on the Nav & Attack map, instead of them bleeding, bloody irritating dots.. there was actually a outline of a ship that showed up when you zoomed in on them... applicable for aircraft, merchants & warships. How do you get them instead of those annoying bloody dots..????

Thanks...