Old 06-11-20, 09:40 AM   #1283
Havan_IronOak
Navy Dude

Downloads: 233
Uploads: 0
Icon14 Thanks for the speedy reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
...We do have the fix in for the Mark 10s.

...As for the radar, an upgrade cannot be applied until it has the proper mounts... which come with a new conning tower.

...The Sampans are weird. Given time, we'll try to look into their damage model. Next time, try armor-piercing rounds.
... the duds... The 'normal' rate in FotRSU with no add-ins is rather low. You need to add one of the torpedo dud mods from the Extras folder if you want to get closer to what really happened.

Thanks again for a great mod and for dealing with all these questions. I'm really enjoying the game and just thought I'd add my two cents worth regarding the topics folks have raised in the last few days while I've been away. I'm having a great time and none of the minor stuff is really affecting that, just thought I'd mention it for the sake of others and to give you the additional data. I did spot the preference for Mark10s quite early on and probably should have mentioned it but it wasn't really an issue as I could easily swap them out and/or make a refit stop to ensure I was mostly full of Mk14s
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
NVidia RTX2070 16 Gig
Havan_IronOak is offline   Reply With Quote