View Single Post
Old 06-11-20, 07:36 AM   #1279
dbcrutch12
Swabbie

Downloads: 23
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Do you have LAA properly activated on the SH4.exe file? Do you have the patch applied on top of FotRSU? Do you happen to remember your orders for your 3rd patrol? Thanks

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to answer! I do have LAA properly activated. I know as I was originally getting CTD after I installed before I activated the LAA.

I do not have the patch you linked applied at this time. I tried to do it just now but got a CTD. It may be me failing to install it properly, if you could help there that would be great. Modding isn't a strong suit of mine, or really any suit.

Edit: I applied the patch through JSGME and I think I have it done correctly. I'm not sure how to tell though. I can start a new game but my saves are still dead.

As for my orders, I had done 2 normal objectives, perform patrol in the circled area for 3-5 days or whatever. Sank a merchant or 2 in each area before radioing in. I received orders to head to another area, with no circle, just the marker, and standby for further orders. My save was made as I was headed to that area.

Thanks!
dbcrutch12 is offline   Reply With Quote