View Single Post
Old 06-06-20, 05:30 AM   #1210
Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt
中国水兵

Downloads: 164
Uploads: 0

Hi FotRS_Ultimate Team, I found some some issues in the mod ( I don't know if someone has just told about them )
There are some problems with the sound: I can't hear the sub's engines and the muzzle sound of my sub. An other issue is that, at my 4th/5th patrol sometimes the game adds a second deck gun with no crew and without replacing the first one, or, in other cases, removing the crew form the deck weapons, without the possibility to take others.
Sorry for my bad english

BTW, I have just ask about them in reality, but what about to add the Thai Navy to an eventual new release? models that resemble their principal ships just exist in the game (ex. the Para Ruang DD was an old British R class, which just exists in the Soviet Waterway mod or the Trad Class torpedo boat which is very similar, just a little bit shorter, to the Spica class from Med Campaign or the aux. ships Chao Paia and Angthong that are very similar to some Finnish ships from Soviet Warerway)
Unfortunately there are not a lot of informations of the WW2 Siamese/Thai navy, I know their warships patrolled the Gulf of Siam or served for convoys' duties, as their merchant ships in the southern routes.
and talking about Soviet Waterway, there are some interesting merchant ships (from SH5 and their own) that could be added to the mod.

Sorry to disturb you boys, and good luck with your fine project

Rapidi Ed Invisibili-the campaign (an italian mod for SH4)
Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt is offline   Reply With Quote