View Single Post
Old 06-05-20, 12:29 PM   #1204
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
When you are sitting at the sonar station, and you rotate the listening head around to where a "normal" ship is, there is a little green bulb above the dial that will light up when there is a sound contact. When you get relatively close to the correct bearing, you will hear the thump-thump of the engine and blades in the water. If however, you have an NKLSS_Hansa, or the KGHAP_Hansa, you will not hear nor see them if you are at the station. You will see sonar lines on the NavMap though... The old problem with some of the ships was the light would be lit green, but the player could not hear them while at the sonar station...

I cannot say I've ever noticed that. I know that all contacts do show up on the NavMap in all conditions. I have never been to the hydrophone station that much before.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote