View Single Post
Old 04-28-20, 11:46 AM   #4
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compans57 View Post

(...)there’s a point where the destroyers are losing the scent and you can up the TC a couple of notches, which eventually is what I did, but it felt like they could ‘magically’ find me. If I’m wrong, that’s good.

I’d rather not have to resort to arcade cones and the like.

I just wanted to know that this wasn’t a glitch and I do stand a chance of shaking them off if I do everything right.

Btw...does it mess up the game if you save during one of these situations? I was up til 5am last night! What’s the solution?

Cheers.

'Casual gamer' is no blame at all, I'm one of them in many games...
Rest assured that yes, the magic reappearance of the enemy over you if you use a higher TC is a glitch, nothing you can do about but NOT use too high time compression.

It's better not to save game with enemies in sight, the risk to corrupt the save is small however. The risk is bigger with enemy airplaines in sight, or with damaged units in sight. What's important to not get corrupt saves is: always save in a different slot and don't use autosaves (just delete them, you get the delete option when saving a game, also delete your previous good saves when you don't need them, they take a lot of memory with time. Always keep bunker saves.)

Have fun and go on asking if you need help,

XS
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote