View Single Post
Old 04-17-20, 01:42 PM   #776
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Not sure what to send where, so posting here...

Unsure of exactly where to post, if this info is a bug issue, a troubleshooting one or what exactly, so posting here:

Ok, with regards to in game.. noticed that on island of Formosa, that on the southern end, roughly SW direction.. there is a city/port missing named Takao.

The in game mouse pointer is near where the city & port in question should be on the map

With it missing, not sure if this would be a bug, or a trouble shooting issue, or if it is just something programed in that it will show up around 1942'ish...

As it stands, started a career after the attack on PH, and boat I'm asigned is HQ'ed out of Manilla. Got 1st order to do a 10 day sweep of Kowloon aka Hong Kong, finished that & am now stationed off of Formosa to 'engage shipping' in the area 'at my discretion'.

Did note a odd occurance right after completing the 10 day patrol around Kowloon though...

Right after completing that task & after I got the message to go to 'Convoy College' & await further orders (which when I got nearby the star marking the area to go to I received the order to engage shipping at my discretion)
I came across a merchant (Med. Modern Split merchant? or was that last Transport, don't have game up right now.. but any way...)

I engaged & sunk it, yet... did NOT have it show up in the log that I sank it... much less, have a ship sunk icon appear on the map showing where I sunk it, either.

So, with that, not sure if this would be a bug, or a trouble shooting issue or what...

Sub I am in command of, is 1 of the 1's that would be selectable with being based out of Manila at the start of the war, and would include pic of it but did NOT notice the missing icon or the log credit, until well after I was away from the area in question & by that time... well.. too late to do so by then... sorry

As previously mentioned, at the start of this, not sure of which way to direct this, but know that I did send to the team, an email detailing this & asking for guidance as to how to address this, meaning do I send this here or here aka bug shoot or troubleshoot land.

p.s.

Including, (I hope it attaches correctly) a screen shot of the area of Formosa in question.