View Single Post
Old 04-05-20, 03:34 PM   #687
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

@ torpedobait: There are now air patrols full-time at Truk, as well as a couple of inside boat patrols. Watch your shears! As for the planes flying into the mountains, again, it is that 500m set height and 90knot set speed that does it. You would think that the game would be capable of taking care of airplanes, and having them change altitude for the terrain, but everything is "ocean" in the game... until it comes time to calculate a "collision"... lol

@ jldjs: I'm not sure of the lineage of some of your mods. I recognize #2, which is most likely no longer necessary, and might be causing issues. #5 makes the air strikes less frequent, but more accurate, but should not be an issue in FotRSU. The others between are the ones I am not familiar with. As for the fore gun position, as per wolfeinsamer, changing those "CrewMemberSlotAdditionalRepository 1" to read "CrewMemberSlot 1" instead, might allow you to add crew members to the gun. But you have to have the correct Save and the correct gun... You can certainly go on patrol with it as-is, as attempt to fix it later. I'm not sure though of your Save folder's data integrity. Going on patrol and Saving at some point would tell you though...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote