Old 03-23-20, 10:15 AM   #633
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0
Icon1

Something I don't see every day...

A plane hung in the air.
I was in the area of the western shore of Bungo Suido, on March 3, 1942, searching for another target when, the stopwatch stopped for a moment of time compression (TC) was at 512. I went to a TC of 1 and to the sonar station after diving to radar depth. After hearing my own propeller noise on sonar, started a search of any other noises of possible targets. The green light on the sonar console lit up for about twenty degrees. I turn the boat to the center of that heading and after the boat stopped turning, I went to the free camera <F12> to go look ahead of the boat to see what was causing the sound on sonar. When I came upon the image, I just thought I had pause the game but, after looking down to the bottom right of the screen, TC was at 1. This plane just hanging around, waiting to be told what to do!

This screenshot is the area on the map <F5> of the area I made the discovery.

After sinking a merchant and starting to leave the area to return to my home port of Pearl Harbor, in a Porpoise class boat. I took this screenshot to mark the area where the plane was. Also this is the coordinates of the area, Longitude 132° 0' E. Latitude 32° 44' N.

Larry
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8

Last edited by Larrywb57; 03-23-20 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Correcting spelling
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote