View Single Post
Old 03-20-20, 07:14 PM   #1588
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Germany has wasted its chance. The president of the German CDC (RKI) today in his daily briefing sounded and looked extremely depressed and I thought he could brwka into tears any moment. The sicneitifxc hief advisor of the giovenrment and chef of the virology depoarzment at the Berlin Charité was anythign but calm and showed signs of extremnely deep worries.

Case number accelerated so that now they rise faster than in Italy at its time. Germany and Europoe seem to ahzve learned nothign from t he itlaian case, nor form south Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and China. It is a scandal. Its of course just a question of time until even the German capacities get overwhelmed. And then the death numbers, so far surprisingly low in Germany, will explode. I went to the baker this midday, 200 meters. In the time back and forthk I saw three ambulances racing by, and suspiciousoly they did not switch on sirens at the busy crossroad, only used their blue flashing alarm lights. I have the suspicion the population should not get unsettled. Not heard - not known.

They messed it up. They carelessly threw it out of the window. Merkel was allowed to haunt the scene like a ghost for too long. In fact, she is disempowered, I think others have taken command in a desperate attempt to compensate what she has ruined with her endless waiting and waiting and waiting to not need to decide in advance but to learn what the people's sentiments were so that she could just follow that and earn the sympathy reward for doing so. She has killed Germany since one and half decade metaphorically, and now she will do it literally. It spring sinto the eyes that she has nothign to say and others now command the press conferences, especially Söder from Bavarian CSU.

We are running out of test tubes, and we have not sufficient suits and ventilators and nurses. More and more hoppistals report criticla conditions. In Rheinland-Pfalz, the polcie yesterday again had to crack down on over 60 corona parties by renitent imbiciles. Merkel weighs her heavy head, and considers options.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-20-20 at 07:23 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote