View Single Post
Old 03-20-20, 06:56 AM   #1554
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Well it's a medical paper showing plain numbers, i.e. facts translated into stats. The % of A-blood group people affected in hospital with COVID-19 is objectively higher than that in the population and the opposite happens with the 0-group people. This also seems to happen in the case of pancreatic cancer, A & B blood group people are statistically more affected (Up to 70% more likely). I know because my father in law died from that cancer and was A , we were told about that research back then and you can find it in scientific papers. Then in turn 0-blood group people are more sensitive to other diseases, of course. Given the number of infected people in Wuhan, the study has enough cases to be significant and not mere coincidence.

It is a statistic fact then, now it's up to the scientists to find the cause and see if it opens another door to help combating the disease.
As a old scenic I have witness these sorts of things saying..yes yes yes yes, oh wait errr we may have said yes when we should have said no. I want it 100% from many world wide experts. Don't get me wrong but if this is indeed something then yes good.

Meanwhile panic buyers are now stocking up on bottled water as they stake out supermarkets sleeping in their cars over night already to kick down the doors sorry that is to come may be next week, in the mean time thump the doors to get in! Yes there is a plague sweeping the UK its called the madness selfish screw you plague.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote