View Single Post
Old 03-11-20, 02:23 PM   #554
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo Otto View Post
Saved the game while on surface and on reloading said save to continue gaming the gauges were stuck in the 12 o'clock position, all of them also the needle of the hydrophone wasn't moving anymore.
Position was almost exactly the same as in Forumuser Torpedo's screenshots at the Kii Suido. Havent' chased anything was just cruising there in search of enemy shipping. No enemy warships were spotted by crew neither were aircraft spotted.
Went back to a previous save which was before entering Kii Suido but it also had become corrupted.

I went to Kii Suido after finishing my patrol objectives and receiving the usual "do free hunt or go home" message, travelled from Truk to BUn go Strait and from there to Kii Suido, no problems with gauges before saving game in both Truk or Bungo Strait.
Thanks for the details update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesn9 View Post
setup: running FOTRSU 1.01.g, no other mods, win 7 64 bit, no recent updates.

I returned to pearl from my 4th patrol (47K tons) was offered a new boat, took it (porpoise).
Finished upkeep, transferred to Midway, and set off west. saved about halfway across. when I clicked save, went straight to windows. restarted SH4, the halfway save was listed, clicked on it, went straight to windows.
Ran SH4 again loaded a save I made before plotting course. it loaded ok, but stated getting the 'passing thermal layer' repeated. I did a restart of PC, still the same. Also got thermal layer message when I loaded "autosave on leaving base'.

I've read a lot here related to the porpoise class. Is it a problem? --->>

Any Ideas?

Also what is the latest full release of FOTRSU?
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_Edition_v1.004.a_E N

I would not have considered the Porpoise an issue until your report from the previous version... - I've been looking in parts we had changed between the last two versions... I had better widen my search criteria... - I still cannot reproduce what you guys get though. "must... have... more... data..."

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote