View Single Post
Old 01-28-20, 12:08 PM   #84
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

GOOD NEWS: IT IS A FAIRLY STABLE NON-MUTATING VIRUS AND UNLIKE ITS PREDESSESSER, SARS, WHICH KILLED 10% (745 DEATHS W0RLDWIDE)THIS ONE IS ONLY KILLING 3%... NOW IF ALL THE AMERICANS FLEEEING WUHAN WOULD JUST STAY PUT INSTEAD OF COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO, I'D FEEL BETTER....note: THAT PLAN HAS NOW BEEN DIVERTED TO ANCHORAGE ALASKA
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSJ
Americans in Wuhan Prepare to Flee Coronavirus—or Weather Outbreak in Isolated City U.S. evacuation flight set to ferry some citizens to California, while hundreds remain Americans in Wuhan Prepare to Flee Coronavirus—or Weather Outbreak in Isolated City
The plane will land in Ontario, Calif., a city about one hour east of Los Angeles, a State Department spokeswoman said Monday. She added that all travelers would be screened for symptoms before departing. During a refueling stop in Anchorage, passengers will disembark into a terminal closed to the general public and receive another health screening before continuing on to California, said Anne Zink, Alaska’s chief medical officer.
Medics will be on the flight, Dr. Zink said. If a passenger shows symptoms between Wuhan and Anchorage, health officials will determine what to do on a case-by-case basis, she said, adding that Anchorage hospitals were prepared to treat any ill passengers.
Representatives for the California state Department of Public Health didn’t respond to requests for comment about the state’s plans for the plane’s arrival.
ISOLATED CERTAINLY SOUNDS BETTER TO ME; SO WHO IN WASHINTON D.C. IS DETERMINING THAT BRINGING THEM HERE IS A BETTER PLAN.....

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote