View Single Post
Old 12-23-19, 12:06 PM   #257
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesn9 View Post
Well,(during both occurrences), I tried save, exit the game, restart and reload.. no help. even tried reboot the PC once.
I did NOT shell out to windows, or use the museum, or change game modes.
It was just simple career mode, both times. I never overwrite save games. I always exit to main, then windows.
I will admit, I'm not sure when the gauges when south: during play, or right after a load.

Thanks for the quick response.
Well, in that case then, what submarine are you in, and what was your location when you noticed the gauges being "12 O'Clock High"? What base had you sailed from? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzartz View Post
welcome to salty spitoon how tough are you?
"i sunk two yamato in just 1 patrol.."
"so"
"with a freaking NARWHAL!!! which only had 4 forward tubes and every yamato needs at least 8 or more mark 16 torps to be sunk, sub got damaged hull to 59% couldn't go deeper and barely made it to the base "

and it seems i had to manually shoot the planes for that i wouldn't get a ctd.. well its not a big deal for now i mostly dived to avoid them

best regards
wzartz
Emperor Hirohito to Prince Fushimi Hiroyasu: "Looks to me like you had better take that Shinano carrier and turn it back into a BB so that wzartz has something left to shoot at later!..."

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote