View Single Post
Old 12-19-19, 12:56 PM   #12800
boogieman335
Mate

Downloads: 208
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrenSo View Post
This update is great and I have to say thx very much vdr1981.

Which one do you mean or do you speak just about the Reshade you talk about in past here?
If you look back on page 849 of this thread you will see the post I made about using the latest version of Reshade with SH5 TWoS. There is a link to download screenshots I made in game so you can see the effects. Older versions of sweet fx and reshade caused problems with the reading the text in the log file or radio messages,also some of the scope resoultions. The new version with the preset.ini I am using does not and gives me shadow blending, luma sharpen , color vibrancy, and smaa anti aliasing. There are links on the next page to my reshade preset .ini in the conversation I had with Fitz. I don't know if he solved his problem with launching with KSD or not. The screen shots also were made using my graphics mod for TwoS so it will give you some Idea of whats included in it as well. It is available In the SH5 downloads section, and works fine with TWoS as it only alters graphics and the internal HDR filter so it does not cause any problems with the mod. It also greatly improves the internal details of the boat in my opinion. ver 1.2 of the mod has crew uniforms in a separate folder so it can be used by those who use a different version of the mighty fine crew mod than comes included in TWoS. or the base game and some other mod pack. The uniforms In the pack are for use only with TWoS as it is now as that is what I use. I have no idea how they would look on another version of the mighty fine crew mod.

Last edited by boogieman335; 12-19-19 at 01:08 PM.
boogieman335 is offline   Reply With Quote