Old 11-17-19, 10:21 AM   #12698
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3227
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUBoatGirl View Post
Hello Guys!

I have a little question, is it possible to play TWoS without any "Nazi Design"? I mean i hate this German Nazi Flag on my U Boat.. I would take the Russian one or another ("dont matter what flag") but is there a way to play without it? I mean with No flag? Like it is in the stock game?

Sorry I know this is history accurate, but my grandgrandfather and Grand Uncle (i'm a russian girl) are both dying in the 2nd World War killed by germans. I dont hate the Germans for that, because it was War.. But i dont want to see (if possible) a Nazi Flag in the game. Any tip for me would be fine! If theres no way out then "it is what it is.." Maybe i can change the Nazi Flags in the bunker by myself? Or ist there a existing mod, cause i only find the "sub flag mod" but this mod dont work for me. The flags are always visible on the boat.

I thank you for that!
The sub flags addon in your TWoS parts folder should work in your installation. Activate or deactivate it with JSGME. It works for me.

In the bunker you need to edit the textures....

BTW you have a russian campaign for SH4 with russian submarines. The Battle of the Baltic mod. It is a nice and accurate mod but it is for SH4 1.5 only.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote