Old 11-17-19, 09:22 AM   #12697
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUBoatGirl View Post
Hello Guys!

I have a little question, is it possible to play TWoS without any "Nazi Design"? I mean i hate this German Nazi Flag on my U Boat.. I would take the Russian one or another ("dont matter what flag") but is there a way to play without it? I mean with No flag? Like it is in the stock game?

Sorry I know this is history accurate, but my grandgrandfather and Grand Uncle (i'm a russian girl) are both dying in the 2nd World War killed by germans. I dont hate the Germans for that, because it was War.. But i dont want to see (if possible) a Nazi Flag in the game. Any tip for me would be fine! If theres no way out then "it is what it is.." Maybe i can change the Nazi Flags in the bunker by myself? Or ist there a existing mod, cause i only find the "sub flag mod" but this mod dont work for me. The flags are always visible on the boat.

I thank you for that!
Optional mod to remove flags from players submarine is included in the package. However, to remove all other WW2 historically accurate flags and symbols from the mod would be much more complicated...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote