View Single Post
Old 09-29-19, 05:04 AM   #772
palomino
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Hello, all you Kaleuns and Subsimmers

I dug out SH3 from a stash of old game-DVDs the other day and got immediately hooked again - even more so since I installed the "Living SH V15", too - great stuff !
This mod was what got me here in the first place, and seeing what great people are contributing here and the overall decent tone and manners, I decided to stick around.
I'm a 46 year old play-child from Dortmund in Germany, so the only real-world water I have before my doorstep is the beautiful river Ruhr, and I use to spend a lot of quality time with my girlfriend kayaking there, whenever weather would allow for it.
Right now, while I type these lines, it's Sunday, weather outside is outspokenly dreary, I'm having a good, locally brewed beer and I am searching through this forum, trying to find out, which mod I would need for SH5 ( with Twos), which I also installed after being re-infected with Silent Hunter, to finally enable my XO to identify ships for me.
So, I'm hoping to find my solution after all, have a good day everyone, prost (or skol/cheers) and have a good day !

Happy hunting !

palomino is offline   Reply With Quote