View Single Post
Old 09-06-19, 07:27 AM   #8504
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkhen20 View Post
so while at sea looking at my sub cutting through some waves i noticed it wasnt really moving alot and seemed stiff among the rolling tall waves. honestly there are a few things. not too much of a complaint either but ive also noticed my fuel goes down very very very slowly on my Tambor class and if i check range at current speed while maintaining STD it just climbs up higher the more i push the button. so my next question might seem to be out there or stupid but is this a stand alone mod youve created or am i supposed to "add" this to FOTRS original mod or TMO ? because right now its the only mod i have installed.
This is stand alone and should not be ran with any other mod. The modders have created and culmination of different aspects of other mod and worked very hard to have a one mod addition. The work they have done is really extraordinary. In the end however it is still a work in progress the mod is not finished so my suggestion is to keep playing it and report any bugs you might find here in this forum so they will know about it and check it out.

This is the latest version and is a public Beta. Let them know in this forum anything you find or suggestions you might have.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=5108

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote