View Single Post
Old 06-21-19, 08:05 AM   #138
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzin1973 View Post
Fifi, you alone are responsible for me being right now in the process of reinstalling SH4
I was just recently feeling frustrated about not having a uboat game to play. SH5... i just cant stand it. SH3 i love, but ibe played it nearly 1000 hours. And the new game uboat is still a nearly unplayable bug fest.

Now i can enjoy riding my uboat once again thanks to you!

Thank you!

Question for you (or anyone who knows), I seem to recall that OM had a "fatal" flaw wich made it impossible to finish a whole career, something to do with conning towers upgrading and making the game impossible to continue? Or something along those lines?

Does you mod correct this problem? or maybe im confused about what the original problem with OM was?

If you or anyone can shed some light on this issue for me, i would really appreciate it. As im about to start a new career using OM and this mod, and i would like to know if i can expect any problems of this sort.

Thanks in advance!
I don’t want to be responsible !!

Actually my mod doesn’t correct campaign files, EXCEPT what FOTRSU team has done...and it was added to update 2 (they fixed some campaign files i can’t tell you —> i’m A noob when it comes to those files )

I don’t know about this fatal flaw due to upgrade, as i never ended a career and never passed 1942 myself...just because i decided to enhance visual stuff in OM

If there is such problem in OM, maybe i could try to have a look with my FOTRSU friends, but that’s all i can say right now...i’m Afraid.
I have to finish the work i started first
(Be aware the imported subs you are seeing above are not released yet!)

Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote