View Single Post
Old 02-06-19, 07:40 AM   #118
bracer
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Keep the questions coming! I'll answer what I can.

Is the perfomance better with the new exe?

Yes, the arrow keys are a good use for setting rudder and engine speed. I will implement that directly.

There is a few "hidden" functions, allthough they do not work at the fire director station. Press and hold T to get a hud version of the EOT. Press and hold C, brings out a experimental 3d compass, look a little downwards to see it. Around the compass there is an arrow/cone which you press and pull to the desired heading, then press the red button in the middle to enable the AI helms man.

The missing flakgun explosions on port side is a bug...

At the moment you cannot set orders for the engines individually, but in the future. It will be very useful to steer when your rudder breakes or jams, features that already are implemented. Also each shaft, turbine and boilerroom can get damaged, and then you might need different power on different engines. Press 6 to see another hidden function, here you see all parts of the ship which currently can be damaged.

Map screen should come later on.

External view is abit further ahead, it has to look good and prevent player from alot of places 😊

My WIP Battleship simulator, Battleship Command: Scharnhorst
Want to support the project on Patreon? Here's the link!
bracer is offline   Reply With Quote