View Single Post
Old 01-17-19, 08:50 AM   #671
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
Sky..There has been news story's saying Germany is in or heading into recession what's the info from you?
Seems to be so. Since many months economical indices are darkening. Media "experts" usually say or write that the boom is over and we are currently facing the tipping point.

Also, minding you, cars are incredibly important for Germany, while digital modernization and communicaiton is somehtign where Germany is not even of avergae standard, but is almst a development country. At the same time, the war on cars has been declared. Like so many other most essential and vitla things get intentionally destroyd and boruight down, Germany now works on deindustrilaising itself, namely car industry and energy. No other country has such a high quota of workers employed in it slow wage sector (over one quarter - even in the times of booming the low wage sector has fastly grown). Our infrastructure is crumbling, our railroad since so long time has been run in attrition mode that the problems now are so monumental that it is in doubt that they could ever be resolved anymore.

The economic powerhouse of Germany under Merkel has been systemtically abused and maitained in conumation mode. No reserves have been build, and the facade of success was held up at the cost of the employees and workers - thoes eemployees and workers that now are hreatened to pay even more taxes to finance the immense deficits thet mismanagement of the past has caused.

Most business and branches and companies are bearish since late spring last year over here. The developmnent for the worse is slow, but notorious and constant. Yes, most likely we slide into recession.

In the end, the Germn economy model is stupid to the max. It gives other countries a lot of money more or less for free - so that these countries with that money should buy German products. We do not produce for net profits that way. We deceive ourselves. Germany is no strong economy, i say that since years and years. When an economy is so hopelessly depending on foreign factors and on exports like germany, it is an economy that is extremely weak, depending, and helpless. And such adjectives do not describe a strong economy, but one that is extremely vulnerable. An economy with a high level of autarcy and the reswerves that it could sit out times of emergency and decline - that is a striong economy.

And do not get me started again about the bilbical ammount of finaicoal risks that threaten Germany over its transfers in support of the Euro. The past couple of years alone the German wealth has lost severl hundred billions of Euros. The story that Germany benefits more from the Euro than it must invest into it, is unsupportable. It simply is wrong, a propaganda lie. But it makes the Germana feel as Mr. Nice Guy, and thats why they like it.

Nobody fears the awakening, although everybody has all reason to do so. Instead even more burdens get invited into Germany and onto German shoulders.

Maybe there are geniusses understanding the Germans. I as a alienated German myself - I have given up trying to make sense of them. For me they are just psychic cripples, late distorted victims of two lost world wars. They are doomed to have their future defined by this notorious psychic self-mutilation. In other words: forget Germany, history already scratched it off its list of club members.